3. Choose the payment method. Click on Generate Order for Bank Transfer and Proceed to Razorpay for Netbanking
4. You'll be redirected to the relevant screens. For Bank transfer please note down the beneficiary bank details shown on the screen and make an IMPS/NEFT transfer to the bank account.
For Bank Transfer
1. Click on Update Transaction Reference Number after payment has been made through IMPS or NEFT to our bank account.
2. Click on Add reference number
3. Update reference number for IMPS/NEFT transaction and submit for processing. Transaction Reference number for IMPS/NEFT sent to our account can be found from your bank account's net banking window.
4. The load amount will be credited to your wallet as balance after backend verification within 48 hours
1. Enter your details on the Razorpay Payment gateway and initiate payment.
2. Choose a bank for making payment and proceed as per your bank's net banking process
3. The paid amount will be credited to your wallet as balance after backend verification within 48 hours
1. Select the Withdraw option from the Main Screen
2. Enter amount to Withdraw
3. Bank details for withdraw are confirmed before submission
4. If MPin check is enabled, app will ask for MPin for verification
5. Withdrawl request is submitted and will be process within 48 hours
1. Check the current Buy price from the main dashboard
2. If you want to buy bitcoins go to Buy BTC on the main screen
3. Enter the amount you want to buy in either BTC or INR. Amount needs to be greater than 1000 INR or BTC equivalent
4. Click on Buy BTC to purchase
1. Check the current Sell Price
2. If you want to sell click on Sell BTC on the dashboard
3. Enter the amount you want to sell in BTC or INR. Click on Sell All to sell all your bitcoins
4. Click on Sell to sell your bitcoins
1. Click on Send Bitcoins to send bitcoin to another wallet
2. You can send to a Paybito wallet or any other Bitcoin Wallet
For Other Wallet
1. For any other wallet you can either manual type the receiving Bitcoin address or scan a QR code using the camera icon next to address.
2. Please grant Paybito permission to use your camera to scan the QR code.
3. The QR code is scanned and the receiving bitcoin address is populated.
4. Enter amount and you can send the transaction
5. You can track the transaction status in the history column.
6. Click on the 'Check transaction block' link in the history column to confirm if transaction has been processed. As per industry standard, the network confirms a transaction only when 6 blocks are created.
For Paybito Wallet
1. Enter the registered phone number of the user
2. Transaction is confirmed instantly and can be seen in the History section on the Dashboard
1. To receive bitcoins from another BTC wallet, you need to generate a bitcoin address.
2. Click on Receive on the Dashboard
3. Click on 'Generate Receiving Address' to generate receiving address
4. A new address is generated along with QR code.
5. You can either copy and share this address with sender or ask them to scan QR code
6. Transaction can be viewed in History after 6 blocks confirmation on the network